1. Max factor Lipfinity in “iced” – OH MY GOD how have I not come across this product before? It’s the longest lasting lip product I’ve ever used .. I had to literally scrub at my lips to get it off (which could be seen as a nuisance but I think it gave my lips a lovely exfoliation! – just make sure to give them a nice bit of moisturise after – baby lips maybe?☺️) and I just love the shine and texture the moisturising balm gives! Also it means if you want to go for a more matte look you can just wear the lip colour. I’m definitely going to be buying more shades of this!
2. Maybelline fit me in “120” – this is the peeerrrfect shade for my skin tone at the moment, found it at the perfect time! And I love how it dries when applied to my skin (kinda matte I guess – means I can add a bit of shine via highlighted if I want!), very easily buildable however you do have to apply and spread it out quickly to ensure it doesn’t all dry in one area at once!
3. Baby lips in “Dr. Rescue” – ok yes so I’m quite late on the baby lips hype, but I really didn’t think it was going to be as good when I bought it.. I bough it as I was shopping in asda and my lips were suuperr dry and needed a quick moisturise! Go buy it now – you will not regret it!
4. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – this leaves my skin feeling amazingly hydrated after a day of wearing a full face of makeup… It dries matte (loving the matte at the mo🙈) and leaves my skin super soft!
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in “Ebony” – has been a brow favourite of mine since I bought it, and it’s lasted so long… It’s not cheap but I think it’s definitely worth the investment!
So what are you’re March favourites? Have you tried any of mine? What did you think of them? I’d love to hear what you guys think!