I’ve been extremely busy revising the past week that I completely forgot to share with you guys my favourites from April!!
So without further ado, I present to you my April favesssss…..
1. 100% Natural Raw Virgin Coconut Oil – just wooowwwwwww! If you haven’t already bought some, why the hell not?!! I use this stuff for everything…. as a hair oil, moisturiser, removing make up, as oil when frying food (gives food a gentle coconut flavour). This list goes on and on… and I keep hearing about the benefits of coconut oil! There are so many, its a wonder product, and a definite must have! I bought mine from Holland & Barrett at half price, it was like £8 or something.. but even at £16 I would still recommend it!!! GO GO GO and buy it now!😍
2. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Scrub – this is a fab item to start using now when summer is round the corner and our skin is in need of some tlc! Perfect for scrubbing that winter skin away! It smells beautiful and seems to work wonders with my skin! I use it in the shower and when I come out it feels so soft!! It is of course an indulgent purchase at around £30, but mmmm it really is a delight – if you can afford it, why not go treat yourself!?
3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs “Eau So Fresh” eau de toilette spray – this is such a lovely smelling fragrance to spritz on as a daily smell and to keep yourself smelling fresh throughout the day! It is a light and slightly sweet smell.. Not entirely sure how else to describe it, but you can see how much I’ve used just this month, which is why it made it into my faves!
4. Essie Nail Polish in “All Tied Up” – this was my first ever Essie nail polish and I am so impressed! I found it lasted the longest out of all my nail polishes without chipping (with no top coat – I never can be bothered to apply top coat haha). It has a gorgeous gold shimmer to it which when the sun hits my nails, giving them a slight red brick look. Such a lovely Spring shade to wear!
5. Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in “Porcelaine Beige” – a popular colour for many over Christmas… I guess I was a bit late to join the nude hype, but its a wonderful subtle colour to wear when you want it to be discrete! It advertises as having calcium, iron and silica in the formula – whether they do anything or not who knows, but I’m not complaining!
What are you’re April faves then?!
Also, what do you guys think of my picture set up? I’ve revamped my photo setting to try and give it more of a professional look! haha
Til next time,